Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Freak Out Day

Miraculously, I made it to the gym today and didn't play World of Warcraft. So that kinda makes up for my breaking the rules yesterday.

I'm kind of surprised I made it because I woke up with a headache and was in a shitty mood. I wound up drop kicking our crappy vacuum cleaner and throwing it in the trash. I'm not sure what is going on, but I felt like I was at the end of my rope today.

I think more than a little has to do with feeling trapped. Trapped by work, living situation, my health. Maybe signing up for DailyBurn and starting to count the numbers inside my food made feel cornered.

After my temper tantrum I went to the pharmacy to grab a prescription I had allowed to lapse (I take Amitryptaline to regulate headaches that stem from my back pain).

I felt like I needed a work out, which is a good thing, I suppose. I ran for about twenty five minutes and felt worn out and less on edge afterwards.

I haven't logged any of the food I ate since breakfast, though. Not sure I want to know.

No comments:

Post a Comment