Monday, December 20, 2010

First Cheat

Today's the first day I played World of Warcraft and didn't exercise. I have an excuse. And it is not a terribly feeble one. We're getting a shitload of rain, which to most places isn't a big deal. But in the high desert that means lots of flooding and other bad stuff.

So I bailed on the gym. I did, though have lunch with the wife at Red Robin. That probably won't be happening any time soon. Because at the suggestion of my friend Chris I started using DailyBurn to log my calories. And I'll be damned if I'm going to waste half my daily allowance of calories on shitty chain food.

My WoW cheating was with my Worgen group. Only three of us could make it so we used the Dungeon Finder to hit Deadmines. The first group was a bit of a clusterfuck, but once the moron dropped things shook out a little better. We made it through (a little hastily for my taste) and all got at least one blue.

I'd still rather play with friends, but I think I can accept a PUG every once in a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment